What We Do:
- Effectively and efficiently manage, deployment and utilization of University resources.
- Promote the infrastructural image of the University locally and internationally.
- Develop and implement a system that ensures sufficient and sustainable water supply to the institution and its environs.
- Provide a conducive environment for training and research for intellectual and cultural development.
- Ensure cost reduction in maintenance and running cost through progressive deployment of new technologies in the construction industry.
|Samuel Mjomba||Estate Manager|
|Syliviah Ngele||Assistant Grounds foreman|
|Boniface Mwaidoma||Senior Artisan|
|Hunderson Nyingi||Artisan 1|
|Abdul Mohamed||Artisan II|
|Ramadhan Basho||Artisan II|
|Benard Mwangoma||Artisan III|
|Simon K. Mwangoma||Carpenter|
|Andrew Malalo||Carpenter mate|
|Eliud Mwaruta||Electrician mate|
|Cadmel Mwaniki||Nursery Attendant|
|Dan Mwalemu||Ground Attendant|
|Samson Matlida||Ground Attendant|
|Josiah Mwakazi||Ground Attendant|
|Fredrick Aran||Grounds Attendant|
|Mathew Mashombo||Grounds Attendant|
|Henry Madeda||Waste management|
Started in 2009, the estate department has been the designer, maintainer and builder of unique civil and architectural structures. It’s based on construction, water, repair and maintenance of university assets.
Our major achievements includes hostels like Blocks A, B, C, D, and E which it did construct with its staffs. It also actively involved in the present projects like water treatment plant, new administration block, hostel and centre of mines and fuels.