Kenya Education Network (KENET) has a Students and Staff Laptop Purchase program. The program has been created to provide Kenyan Universities’ students, faculty, and staff with the opportunity to purchase business-class laptop computers from multiple vendors at significantly discounted prices. KENET has prepared a portal for interested staff and students to select and purchase preferred laptops from five selected vendors approved by manufacturers. Click the link to access the portal https://slpp.kenet.or.ke/
Benefits of the Students Laptop Purchase Program are:
- Savings of more than 25% or more off retail costs.
- A brand-new business-class machine that ensures quality and durability.
- Flexible and student-friendly payment terms (Pay a 15% deposit and settle the balance over 24 months on the model of your choice.
- Extended manufacturer’s warranty, including accidental damage coverage, for all laptop purchases.
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, with end-point security and Office 365 productivity applications.
- Support services for in and out of warranty hardware-related repairs as covered by the manufacturer’s base and extended limited warranty.
Click the link to access the portal https://slpp.kenet.or.ke/